How can certain dietary supplements help with weight loss: green tea, guarana and bitter orange.
- Reduces lypogenesis
- Enhances thermogenesis (creating heat in the body), and maximizes spent energy
- Enhances the stimulation of brown adipose tissue, main thermogenetic regulator (maximized by synergy of caffeine and catechine polyphenols, and their interaction with noradrenaline)
- Stops absorption of new fat
- Speeds up metabolism
- Maximizes the usage of glucose – enhances insulin resistance and glucose tolerance
- Green tea can stop LDL cholesterol („bad“ type) oxidation and reduce plaque accumulation in the arteries
- Is a strong anti-oxidant
- Has no toxicity
Advisable dosage: 200 to 300mg EGCG
How to consume:
- Try not to drink too much of it before bed!!!
- Drink it before meals!
- Its main ingredient is guaranine
How does guarana caffeine work:
- because of fatty acids in the body it releases slower (up to 6 hours) and thus ensures long-lasting energy
- enhances physical endurance
- affects the central neural system just like coffee, only stronger and longer
- strengthens concentration and memory
- has a waking up effect, and enhances the mood
Powdered guarana (capsules) has a lot stronger effect on weight loss
- combined with caffeine and other plant substances
- Its most active ingredient is alkaloid SYNEPHRINE:
- enhances lipolysis and slightly blocks hunger
- enhances thermogenesis
- orange has other alkaloids, like octopamine, hordenine, N-methyltyramine, and tyramine
- recent studies show that synephrine boosts up metabolism for 128 kcalper day. Doctor Maurice Larocque believes that synephrine can be a great help to people in so-called “plateau phase” of weight loss. Synephrine can enhance metabolic changes for 128 kcal without negative effects on blood pressure and the heart.
- advisable dosage: 100 to 150 mg 2 to 3 puta per day
- you can maximize the thermogenic effect of green tea by adding Citrus aurantium, which explains why these two are often combined in weight loss products
These combinations can always include L-Carnitine and Tonalin!
L-Carnitine’s advisable daily dosage is 1000 to 1500mg, and Tonalin’s 3 to 4g!!!
Diabetics and patients suffering from thyroid diseases should consult a nutritionist before taking any supplements.